Monday, February 25, 2013

Need peace in your heart?


From Chaos to Calm: 15 Weeks to a Happy Home | A Virtuous Woman

My cyber-friend,  Melissa is starting a 15 week daily devotion to help bring peace and calm to our hearts and home. She is also recording podcasts to go along with the series. I loved Melissa's sites, I've been visiting her for 5 or 6 years now.  I stopped by for the vegetarian recipes, stayed for the lovely company. Melissa is a gentle, fierce woman of God.
I've been thinking of the changes and challenges I'll be facing in 2013. I'm hoping to gain discipline and focus over the next few months. Stop by, she has the welcome mat out.

2 comments:

  1. Leigh, I just wanted to thank you again for visiting A Virtuous Woman and for sharing From Chaos to Calm with your readers. I appreciate it! I look forward to getting to know you better!

    ReplyDelete